Monday 2 April 2018

April

I finally placed my Yesstyle Korean Beauty order. It was getting fairly ridiculous, both in money as well as size, and I finally decided to cut it right down and just buy a couple of key products that I want to try so I can test them one at a time rather than basically changing up everything all at once and then having no clue what products actually work. So I wrote up a list on my phone of everything I want so I can keep track, and deleted over three quarters of my shopping basket.

In the end, I went for the Heimish All Clean Balm, the Pimple Patches and AHA BHA Clarifying Toner from COSRX, the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop. I also ordered a facial roller because my face is fat and I get some collagen eye patches from Etude House for free.

I am super excited.

I sort of have in my mind that I’m going to attempt to blog every day in April. Back in 2011 or something, this was known as BEDA and was all the rage. I’ve even started on the night of the 31st March so I could technically miss a day and still be on track. Hopefully I’ll have a lot to post about, what with new diets and exercise and skin care - I thought I might even bring back the review posts, although maybe not to the scale that I used to do.

Hopefully there will be significantly fewer sleep posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment