Wednesday 18 April 2018

Retrospect

I forgot to post last night. It didn’t even occur to me until I woke up this morning, and then it was literally my first thought. It wasn’t even like I was doing anything or had a particularly late night.

To be honest, I think I’m struggling a bit with the lighter nights. I don’t ever remember being like this before, but it’s like I can’t judge time in the evening any more, and all of a sudden it’s 9pm and I haven’t eaten yet. I blame the year for passing by so quickly - it doesn’t normally go this fast.

Retrospect is a fine thing you know. I was feeling so confused after Monday night, but now I think I know what happened. I listened too much to what he was saying and totally didn’t pick up on what was actually happening. I’m still not 100% sure that my suspicions are correct, but I think I need to take a few steps back, stop planning so far ahead and stop trying to move things along as quickly.

I kind of don’t want to end the post there, so now I need to think of something else to say. I’m actually really enjoying Bad Guys. It’s very different from anything else I’ve seen, and is far more greusome, but it’s also shot beautifully and the story lines are intriguing. I’m glad I bit the bullet and gave it a chance, it is definitely worth the high rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment