Sunday 15 April 2018

sleeeeep

I didn’t post last night because it was very late and I decided to try and get to sleep instead.

Tonight, I’m attempting to post to avoid missing another day, but I’m really tired and just want to go to sleep. I’m aware that I’m spelling things wrong and making a lot of silly mistakes, and pretty soon I won’t be bothered enough to correct them.

In the old days, this used to be called sleep posting. Basically when your eyes are so heavy that they’re barely open as you type. Great fun to reread, more embarrassing for the other party.

Short run down of the past couple of days in sleep post style.
Friday - Had a date, we talked a lot, my cat spilled dip all down my front.
Saturday - new home visit, floor picnic, trip to park, girl chats

I’m so sleepy now

No comments:

Post a Comment