Friday 27 April 2018

What the .....

On Monday, I told the boy I was seeing that I didn’t think we were right for each other. He then proceeded to show up at my house, uninvited, at 10 o’clock at night.

On Wednesday, that boy sent me flowers to ‘show’ me just how much he ‘adores’ me.

On Friday, a friend of that boy text me to tell me how down afore mentioned boy has been because I broke his heart

Number one. I met this boy a handful of times, 6 at most. Not 6 years ago,but only 6 times.
Number two. Turning up at a girls house to declare your feelings is only romantic if she reciprocates. If she doesn’t, and she had made that perfectly clear, then it’s just creepy.
Number three. £30 for a tiny bunch of flowers is a rip off, and doesn’t show me anything other than that supermarket flowers are much better value and quality.

But none of this is anywhere near as ridiculous as number four ...

In what world is it ok for someone I have never even met to message me out of the blue and tell me what to do with my love life? How dare afore mentioned boy give out my personal details to a complete stranger?

I cannot explain how sick to the stomach I felt at receiving that message.

No comments:

Post a Comment