Friday 20 April 2018

I just want to sleep

I just woke up from my pre sleep nap and remembered I hadn’t posted, so here I am even though I would much rather go to sleep instead.

I don’t even have anything to say. Had a lovely evening in with Rachey tonight and she helped me figure stuff out, while eating sticks a celery and watching Moulin Rouge.

Agi is very pouncy at the moment. I need to figure out how to change that because she is absolutely destroying my arms and legs. It was a lovely day today and everyone else was in short sleeves and bare legs, and there’s me with my cardigan and black tights because I don’t want to expose my mauled limbs. I think I just have a constant smell of Savlon about me from the amount I have to plaster on new scratches every day.

Right that’s enough. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment