Monday 23 April 2018

Nah

Oops, I seem to have forgotten to post since Thursday night. I was doing so well too, and it’s been the weekend so it’s not like I’ve been too busy to post. In fact, I’ve literally done nothing. Another wasted weekend. 

I did go on a date. I’m not really feeling it, which is a shame because I was feeling quite positive about the whole thing not so long ago. All of a sudden, there’s a lot of things bothering me, and I can’t help feeling like I was liking the thought of having someone more so than the actual someone themselves. I’m not giving up completely, just being a bit more careful. I don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up. 

I saw an advert in the paper today for a paper boy/girl, and they were offering £10 an hour. £10 an hour!! I thought £3 or £4 would be the going rate. It’s no wonder you see more adults delivering papers now than kids. Hell, I’m considering it for £20 a shift .... it’s just that the shift starts at 5am. 

I’m good thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment