Saturday 7 April 2018

Redesign

Do you think I need to revamp this blog? It’s been a long time, and while I like my blog design, I don’t know whether it’s not a little out dated. I don’t read anyone else’s blog anymore so to be fair I have no idea what the cool kids have their blogs looking like. I just feel like maybe it’s time to change. Also, I don’t think I need links to all the drama reviews down the side anymore - it seems pretty irrelevant. 

I have felt pretty crap all day today, starting from late yesterday evening, when I randomly started getting weird tummy cramps. Luckily they finally seem to have stopped this evening, so I have no idea what that was all about, but going out shopping with a sqiffy tummy is no fun at all. I didn’t buy any jeans, but then again I knew that I wouldn’t as they wouldn’t have had what I wanted, but I did buy two new dresses from Seasalt and managed to walk into and out of Saltrock without buying anything, which is a first. I also managed to not go into the Cadbury shop at all, which is another first. 

I’m heading home tomorrow. Agi has her operation booked in for Monday morning so I figured it’d be nicer for her to have the weekend at home to settle back in. I’m tempted to invite a boy over on the evening as we’d planned to get a takeaway, and as I won’t have got any food in yet, it seems good timing, but I also won’t have shaved my legs, so there’s that to consider too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment