Wednesday 11 April 2018

Lazy Day

I had a really busy day yesterday. Up and out at 8.30 to drop Agi off at the vets, home for a quick cup of tea and then off to get petrol and some buttons from Hobbycraft, then finishing a dress, meeting a friend fir lunch and then having a two hour walk before heading back to pick up Agi. Sure after that it was quite quiet, but that was a fair amount if running around for a day off.

Today I woke up, tidied my dining room a bit and did a load of laundry. That’s it.

This evening, at 8.30, I was looking to see what was on, and saw I had two options at 9. I decided I wouldn’t watch either as I was too tired and something starting at 9pm seems late when you live alone. So I turn off the TV and play on my phone for a bit. Next thing I know, the light goes off because it’s 10.30, and somehow I just wasted 2 hours, mostly on instagram, and both the shows I decided not to watch have finished. I come to bed and somehow, now it’s nearly 12.30.

If I have a super power, it looks like it’s the ability to fast foward exactly 2 hours into the future. I suppose it’s a good way of getting out of a fight - chances are it’s finished before you even know it’s started.

No comments:

Post a Comment