Wednesday 4 April 2018

Foggy Mornings

I don’t really have anything to post about today.

I’m on Easter holiday at the moment, which means two weeks off work. Gradually, my bed time gets later and later, which means that my wake up time also get somewhat later and later. This is very much exasperated by being in Somerset, and for some reason, finding it exceptionally difficult to wake up when I’m here. I don’t know what causes it, but it’s like there is anaesthetic in the air. Waking up is like trying shake a thick fog out of my head. This is particularly unpleasant when my mother lets the cat in not just before I can properly wake up, but when I’m still fast asleep, which then means I not only have to try to shake the drugged feeling, but also defend myself from a miniature panther who’s sole desire is to bite my ears, nose and chin as much as possible.

Anyway, the point of this was to complain about how going to bed at the same time doesn’t mean that I sleep at the same time. I’ve not even watched anything, I just find myself wasting hours on rubbish of absolutely no significance. I’ve been playing a lot of 1010!.

I didn’t add the exclamation point, it’s part of the games name.


No comments:

Post a Comment