Sunday 15 April 2018

Time Flies

Back to work tomorrow. The easter holidays have flown by, and I would totally not complain at another two weeks off. That’s the problem with lomger breaks, you get used to not working, and then it becomes harder to get back into the swing of things. Tonight for example, I intended to get an early night. Yet here I am, nearing midnight and I’m still awake.

I am tired though. I woke up early this morning - at least early for a day without plans.

I have also eaten a lot of dairy in the past few days so need to do something about that. I can’t very well see what effect giving up dairy has if I don’t actually give it up.

I guess this is turning until a “from tomorrow I’ll do this and this” type of post. This is boring even for me so I’m going to cut it short here instead, and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment