Monday 2 April 2018

Easter

I get so excited about Easter, but it is very much one of those occasions where my eyes are bigger than my stomach. It’s all very well to plan to eat all your Easter chocolate by Easter Monday, but much more difficult in practice. I still have one and a half eggs and two creme eggs, four twirls and I don’t know how many Lindors left over.

What’s worse is that I can feel my skin starting to react again and I can only assume it’s all the chocolate. It’s all fun and games until it starts to show on the outside.

Some people would give it away, or maybe even throw it away, but not me. I just try to eat it all as quickly as possible to get it out of the way. Which then results in me feeling sick. I think rather than diet starts Tuesday, it’s just going to have to be diet starts when I get home instead. It’s so much easier to be healthy at home, I eat all sorts here that I never touch at home. Namely bread.

I’m starting to feel sleepy so I think it’s best that I finish this here, before the sleep posting starts to set in.

No comments:

Post a Comment