Friday 13 April 2018

Lo Siento

Super Junior released their latest song today, and I really like it, far more than their past couple of releases since their two year hiatus, because apparently they can promote without everyone apart from Donghae and Eunhyuk.

Literally, while the other members were in the army, they still released music, even now, with their two main vocalists in the military, but they just full on put a stop to everything from the moment Eunhae enlisted to when they discharged.

It makes me really sad to see an incomplete Super Junior. During the two year break, I welled up a bit to see only 4 people representing what should be 15 members. Currently, there are 7 active members, Leeteuk, Heechul (although he isn’t performing), Shindong, Yesung, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Siwon. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun are still in the army, and Zhou Mi and Henry are only in the Chinese sub unit. I know Kibum and Hangeng are no more, and Kangin is reflecting after doing far too many very naughty things, but Sungmin? It’s pathetic that he’s been forced out of his group just because he got married and didn’t tell the so called fans. It makes me so angry, especially with what happened to SHINee. How I wish Onew had been there for their last performance together. Life is too short to boycott a member because of something so stupid. You never know what will happen next and I certainly don’t want Sungmin to be sidelined because he got married.

Anyway, sorry, I got a little carried away there. Back to the song.



It just felt like Super Junior. It was catchy, and I’ve played it about 10 times today, with it stuck in my head the rest of the time. I liked Black Suit, but it just didn’t really work for me somehow. Super Duper was good fun but meh. Lo Siento is just classic SuJu. All the pelvic thrusts for a start. Super Junior just wouldn’t be Super Junior without thrusting.

I particularly enjoyed Shindong’s part where he clearly had something wrong with his eyebrow. If someone next to me at a bar lifted his eyebrow at me that frequently over that little a time, I would definitely move away as quickly as possible, especially to dance with Leeteuk instead.

Can we take a moment to talk about Eunhyuk’s styling on M Countdown? A bright yellow, baggy, double breasted suit, with a purple satin shirt is bad enough, but why top it off with a mullet? Poor boy.


I really liked Leeteuk’s outfit though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment