Tuesday 17 April 2018

Who knows

As far as first days back go, today wasn’t bad, other than there being no non dairy milk, therefore forcing me into having a black decaf tea. It was the classic can’t get to sleep and then keep walking up every half hour thing though this morning, as I was paranoid that I’d over sleep and be late. But other than that, all fairly straight forward

Then this evening, a boy came round and I cooked us fajitas, with dairy free cheese that my cat kept trying to nab until we were forced to lock her out of the room. He said they were good, and I think they were ok to be fair, but I’d be interested in his true opinion. I did offer him to buy his own chicken and dairy items if he wanted them!

Boys can be like that, they often might say one thing but mean something else because they don’t want to say it. Tonight for example, I’m not sure if what he said was what he meant, or just because he didn’t know how to say what he was really thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment