Sunday 8 April 2018

SMTown

All of the SM artists are in Dubai at the moment for SMTown, and there has been a lot of activity on social media covering their visit. I saw Minho dancing, which was good, and Key has been posting a lot on his Instagram so I think that’s good too. Taemin always has that serene smile of his, so I’m hoping that he is doing okay too. I’m only really still worried about Onew.

His charges were dropped the other day, finally. Basically, months and months ago, he got really drunk one night, fell over and grabbed a girl on the way down. She went to the police but pretty much instantly dropped the charges, but the claim had been made and investigations had to be done. It was a huge scandal and prevented him from promoting with SHINee. This was upsetting at the time, but plain heartbreaking when Jonghyun died and we realised that was the last chance for the boys to perform  together. At the funeral, he didn’t look well, and at the airport the other day, he just looked ... small and sad. There’s been a lot of photos and videos from the top of the Burj Khalifa but I’ve yet to see Onew and that worries me a lot. I’m sure he must have been there, as it looks like everyone is (SMTown, more like SMCity) - I just want to see him messing around with his friends like he used to, with Key slightly off to the side looking all embarrassed.

Ok so I’ve just spent a L O N G time on instagram and have finally found proof that Onew was at the tower, and was smiling. Leeteuk did some form of backstage thing at the concert so I need to find a subbed version of that to get a better idea what they were saying, but they all seemed okay. I even watched some fancams of the show, and yes, I have tears streaming down my cheeks but at least they looked like they were having fun.

My heart is a little more at ease now.

Happy birthday Jonghyun 🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment