Saturday 7 April 2012

Baby Don't Cry

I was watching the EXO showcase earlier, (yes ... after a million and one teasers, and two 'prequel' singles, they are actually debuting... maybe... it could be a 'prequel' album) and while they were reviewing the teasers, I noticed one of the songs was called 'Baby Don't Cry'.

Big Bang have a song of the same name, as do U-Kiss.

Apparently, so does 2Pac, but I am less interested in him, even if he is dead now.

Maybe Exo think having a song with that title is some sort of success talisman. I think being a part of SMtown is enough of a good luck charm.

I'm not really sure where I was going with this. It's just something that I thought I would write about, but now having made my point, I am left with a rather pathetic looking post. It came out better in my head.

Interestingly enough, 2Pac's version is 'Baby Don't Cry (Keep Your Head Up)'. This post was very nearly 'Why? (Keep Your Head Down)'. Well, its interesting to me, because I know what game I'm playing.

In other news, I found videos today of Heechul being Heechul while serving his mandatory military service. He is a DJ at the district office in which he is stationed. He was dancing to SHINee's Sherlock and it made me happy.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment