Wednesday 4 April 2012

Fiction

I know I've said it before a thousand times, but real life would be so much better if it were like fiction. More exciting things would happen more frequently, everyone would get a happy ending, and you'd never have to do the mundane or disgusting things, like pay your bills and go to the loo. You wouldn't have to worry about the future, because its already planned out for you so you know its going to work out one way or another. Also, it would be amazing to look so perfect all the time. Even when you've had a rough day or been on some adventure, you would still somehow look flawless.

Maybe I am discontent with my own reality so that I can't help but fantasise about how nice living in make-believe would be. I mean sure, I am working with purpose now, but what do I do after the summer? I have to find a real job or else start my business, which I am not sure I am in the right place to do. Other than that, I don't really want to spend the rest of my life single, even though it is looking that way now.

Basically, a rich man needs to sweep me off my feet and look after me for the rest of my life, meaning I have financial freedom to do what I please, rather than what I should do. So basically, like Secret Garden. Or Boys Before Flowers/Hana Yori Dango. Or even City Hunter, just with less guns.

The fact that I want my life to be an Asian drama probably means I should watch less of them, but guess what I am going to do now instead?

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment