Tuesday 10 April 2012

Stand Up!

You know, its odd.

My legs ache so much, I feel like I must have walked about 20 miles yesterday.

I did not. I doubt I even walked 100 yards in one go. My yesterday consisted of sitting on my bed watching My Girlfriend is a Gumiho while eating an Easter Egg and the accompanying malteasers, interrupted by a brief visit to my grandmother. I didn't even do my hula-ing.

Maybe I have a long lost twin out there somewhere who just ran a marathon. Or maybe I ran a marathon in my sleep, thoughtfully showering and putting myself back to bed afterwards.

Back to being good from now on. I was going to try to cut down on my carbs again, but then my father cooked rice and baked potato for tea, so that plan went belly up. Although, thinking about it, I didn't really eat it so its OK. I was going to drink more water as well, but that kind of slipped my mind when I hit a brick wall on the dresses.

The visible grain line on the chiffon sure looks nice, but its biting me in the ass now. I hate chiffon. Why I was so happy when my bride said she wanted it I don't know. Tell a lie, its because it's pretty. A bitch to work with, but pretty.

In other news, someone threw a bra on stage during Super Junior's Paris concert. The look on their faces in the fancams are hilarious. Bless their innocence, even if they do hip thrust a lot.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment