Friday 20 April 2012

Blue

Another iPhone post. This time, my laptop decided to turn itself off, and I can't turn it back on until it's completely cooled down. Sigh. I was trying to finish the episode I was attempting to watch last night as well. I've ran out of thread again, so now I am at a bit of a standstill until the thread I ordered comes in. Lucky the weekend is nearly here. I just can't get over how I've used nearly 2km in 3 days. I'm still feeling so totally drained, and I'm not sure why. Lucky the weekend is nearly here. In other news, I got a new perfume today. It's Yves Saint Laurent 'Elle'. I was torn between it and Givenchy's 'very Irresistable' but the more citrusy scent won out. That makes my second YSL fragrance ... Guess I'm a YSL girl. <3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment