Wednesday 18 April 2012

Oops!

Here is a post of snippets.

I just passed 6000 page views. 6000 people have taken the time to read the transcript of my internal monologue. My apologies to each and every one of you.

I ran out of thread today. I had thought that over 1000 metres of cotton would be enough to make 4 bridesmaids dresses. I was wrong ... very wrong. Going to buy another 10 reels in the morning and hope that it'll be enough ... might buy 15.

I really like the music of My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, especially the one that goes 'doobee doobee doo oh pa! Doobee doobee doo oh pa! Doobee doobee doo doobee doobee doo doobee doobee doo oh pa!'

Pretty much every kpop album I have has a song that amuses me so much that I can't help but burst into laughter every time I hear it. Exo's is Two Moons. The Korean version just isn't as funny as the Chinese. They sound so totally stoned. I can't help but picture Crush the Turtle from Finding Nemo. Also, I'm pretty sure they say 'camel toe' at the end of the first line.

I have a draft post saved from 28th May 2010, entitled 'Dreams'. It reads
"Last night I had a dream that Kristina Horner, Luke Conard, Jason Munday and I were all" and that's it.
I do not recall said dream.

My title game basically consists of me shuffling my music and using the title of the song that comes up as the title of the post. I only shuffle again if the title isn't in English. Its hard coming up with titles every day. So far, it has worked extraordinarily well. I add the artist in the tags so you can look it up if you wish. Understandably, so far I have tagged predominately TVXQ and SHINee, although Super Junior surprisingly infrequently, seeing as a third of my music is dominated by them*.

I can't think of anything else I want to share.

<3 x

*Edit - Sod's law, as soon as I said it, we get SuJu.
So, ladies, I know you all feel me. Them boys are always be bluffing, trying to feel like they're the man, trying to be in control, thinking they're always right. But, they just don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment