Sunday 22 April 2012

Baby I'm Sorry

We've been together a while now.

I can still remember when we first met, how the ginger man from Comet introduced us and we just knew that it was meant to be. There were others trying to get my attention, trying to show off their features and discounts, but I only had eyes for you. Even though we went home together that day, it took a while before we actually got to know each other and found out how the other works. Even now, we are still learning

We've had a lot of happy times, and a few that were not so happy, but none the less, we stuck together.

We gasped and cried together through four seasons of Lost. We watched Twilight until we fell asleep every night for months. Then we got bored of it and discovered anime, and then manga, and then dramas. We came across alternative music that we loved like we had never loved music before, from fan music to Korean pop. We looked at photos and videos of my life and felt nostalgic. We read books and watched films and listened to music.

Mostly we watched youtube videos, and on a few rare occasions, did actual work.

Yes, you got a few viruses, and for a long time, we struggled with your memory, but still, we got through it ... together.

You have been a constant in my life for 6 years. You became more important to me than Television. I can't imagine life without you.

But if you continue to turn yourself off in a huff, I will throw you out the window.

Love,

Heather

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment