Tuesday 24 April 2012

Coincidence

Sigh. Laptop has turned its self off in a huff again. It's getting a little bit ridiculous now. Normally I'd just wait for it to calm down and turn it back on again, but even though I'm halfway through the penultimate episode of Gumiho, I'm kinda tired. That weird pain when I hula hoop has come back. I hadn't done it all weekend because my diet wasn't too great, but I have no idea whether it should be something I worry about or is something simple like muscle ache from lack of use. My problem is that no matter how much it hurts, I keep doing it anyway. I said I'd alternate between the massage and the weighted ... Nah I still just use both. I was trying to think of something to make the title of this post relevant but I'm coming up blank. <3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment