Thursday 19 April 2012

I don't know

Homehub is playing up again, so iPhone post. I hate iPhone posts on the new blogger, it doesn't seperate the paragraphs and half the editor disappears into the side bar so you can't see what your writing. So this morning I went a brought out all of the thread stock of my local John Lewis. By 5pm I only had one reel left. This evening I brought out all of John Lewis thread stock, nationwide. Actually, to clarify, all the stock of the one colour, so all the stock of thread. That would be ridiculous. My point was more that I'n getting through purple thread by the kilometre ... in a day. After I ran out of thread today, I just lost all energy. I feel so totally drained. It's literally hard to do anything. I can't even watch my Korean drama. Sigh. Earlier, I was watching a programme about how a man had a stroke and then woke up gay. My dad had a stroke. Just saying. <3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment