Saturday 21 April 2012

What is Love

Ahhhh it's good to be able to blog on a laptop again. I adore my iPhone, but it really does not suit blogging.

So I spent pretty much the whole day making banners, and felt unbelievably guilty for having the day off from the dresses to do so. I can't really do anything anyway until my thread comes, and I have worked hard this week, but still. Not that it wasn't worth it; waiting at the airport for a soon to be embarrassed couple with banners and balloons and party poppers was great fun, even if we did decide to deploy the party poppers in the car park for fear of being shot by airport security.

However, I have a super mean headache, and am now going to sleep in the hope that it will stop feeling like someone is shooting barbed arrows straight through my head.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment