Tuesday 3 April 2012

Time's Up

An odd thing just occurred.

I look at the clock radio by the side of my bed. It says one time. I think it's earlier than I thought it was, and I wonder if I had never turned that clock forward.

I look at my iPhone clock. It says an hour later. I assume it is correct.

I then look at my laptop clock. It states the time as being an hour after my iPhone's time. I am confused.

I look at the clock on the other side of my bed. It says a totally different time altogether.

Therefore, I have no idea what time it is.

From when I got home at 9.30pm, I had a cup of tea, chatted to my family, changed my bed and had a bath. That either took me an hour, two hours, three hours, or seven hours. I think I'm going to have to place my faith in my beloved iPhone. Not only because it seems to most likely logically, but because I suspect Clock Radio to be jealous as it doesn't get used anymore in favour of iPhone, Laptop to be a zombie, and Clock just to be somewhat geriatric.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment