Sunday 1 April 2012

Grumble

I just spent 20 mins hula hooping, about an hour dancing, and about an hour singing along to the loudest, most sing-along-able songs I have.

Now, I'm trying to calm myself with nice songs, like the Koizora and Zettai Kareshi soundtracks. Lose myself in tragic fantasy.

I feel a little more human now. Exhausted, but slightly more safe in the knowledge that I can leave my room and not attack the first person that I see.

I have been having one of those days. One of those days where you don't want to have to be around people. Where you just have to be on your own until you either snap out of it or go to sleep to wake up the next day normal again.

I knew I should keep to myself today as much as possible, but for some unfathomable reason, I decided to ignore this, and went with my mum to see my Gran. Within 10 mins, we were having a full on argument about the Atom bomb. I have no idea how it came up, or why I decided to suddenly be so political and display any interest in modern history, but I did, and got told off for shouting at my 91 year old grandmother again. Apparently her deafness wasn't an excuse. I then had to endure the rest of the day insisting I was fine and that nothing had happened to my mum who was convinced that something was wrong.

I should have just stayed locked in my room.

I'm going to leave you with 'Take me away' by U-kiss.

Credit to whoever made this video, and U-kiss, obviously.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment