Saturday 31 March 2012

Boom

I'm starting to get really fed up of my BT home hub broadband cutting out all the time. It always happens at the most inconvient times, like right in the middle of a video, and then it will take ages for it to start again, only to stop minutes later. It's very annoying. I was just watching Heartstrings when I nurse said to a sick patient "make sure you breathe deeply or your lungs will shrivel up." I really hope that it just didn't translate well. It's either that or nurses in Kpra need to work on their bedside manor. Speaking of nurses, I was looking down at my hands a few minute ago and for a few seconds thought I has contracted jaundice as my hands were tinged yellow. Then I remembered that I had been screen printing yellow at school earlierToo . It was my last day today. It's very bittersweet, because I was sorry to leave but at the same time, keen too. I'm doing that train thing were you want to sleep so shut your eyes (I have no idea what I'm talking about either, proves point) <3 x


EDIT: Yes, I am aware this makes no sense. I was sleep blogging and posting on my iphone. Keeping it as is for the lolz.

No comments:

Post a Comment