Friday 9 March 2012

Home Now

Driving relatively long distances on your own is boring. By relatively long distances I mean over 2 hours, because by then your throat hurts from singing along with your music and you start to find your attention wavering, which isnt good when you are supposed to be concentrating on the road.

However, my journey went pretty well. I decided to skip the motorways to avoid the mid week rush hour traffic in the city, and according to the sat nav, it only added an extra 20 mins to my journey. Having said that, I made up like half an hour on the way there, but only 10 mins on the way back, so in reality, it took me about 45 mins longer to get there than to get back. Highlights of my journey included needing the loo for the enture journey and trying to overtake a car but not being able to get up enough speed before another car came on the other side of the road, and having to drop back in embarrassment. For a moment, I considered trying to make it, but decided playing chicken when I had a car beside me wasn't the best plan. Also, my mother would murder me if I got killed.

Highlights of being home include having no heating, no hot water, noone to talk to and no food. Luckily, I can just fob myself off on friends and family to warm, feed and entertain me until my parents come home.

School tomorrow. I'm undecided whether to buy the boys fabric and make pillow cases, or just buy pillow cases. They've all chosen somewhat elaborate designs, and I want them to be finished by the time I leave. Its not like making pillow cases will take long, its just the convience of it. I think I'll get them to make it; that way they can say they've done it all and it will probably be easier to decorate flat pattens than an already sewn together case.

Sorry, thinking aloud again.

Exo released a new music video. I have no idea what they were doing in their pockets. There are some very dodgy dance moves in the kpop world at the moment.

Korean Ver. From SMTown Youtube
Chinese Ver. From SMTown Youtube

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment