Sunday 25 March 2012

This post is much the same as posts from a year ago

I was saving today's post to be my review on City Hunter, but I haven't finished watching it yet, so I can't post about it. Probably tomorrow, I only have the final episode to watch, and I could have managed it today if I hadn't been getting so sucked into manga lately.

I go through phases. Before a couple of days ago, I hadn't read manga properly for months, having only caught up with the odd chapter here and there as they were released, but not any more than that. I had even given up mid chapter on the last new one. Drama kind of took over, so I was spending my time watching rather than reading. But then, all of a sudden, I wanted to read again. So I got caught up on the manga I had let slip, namely Watashi Ni xx Shinasai, started a new one called Love Berrish, and started re-reading Love Celeb. Yeah, I know, sometimes the titles sound really lame, but I swear, the actual thing is no where near as embarrassing as the names. You just have to hope they sounded more impressive untranslated.

I'm surprisingly sleepy. It may be because I didn't really do anything all day other than read manga, watch drama or watch SHINee's Sherlock MV. Or it could be that I woke up early (8 is early for me), and started playing DrawSomething with my mates mum.  I suppose it could be that I did 10 mins of hula hooping this evening rather than 5 because I was too lazy to do any last night. However, despite the above reasons all being perfectly feasible, it may just be because it is apparently 2.30am.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment