Monday 5 March 2012

Internet woes

It's slightly concerning how important the internet is for keeping me sane.

I found a little corner of connectivity. I wrote today's blog post, I even watched the first part of the first episode of City Hunter.

Then, before I could publish the post that had taken me an hour to write, or to gain the sense to load the rest of the episode, POOF. Gone. Nothing. Internet is dead now.

I waited for like an hour, and tried all sorts. It said it was connected, but none of my pages were connecting. Sigh. Good old 3G. I can't post my original post as I have no idea where draft posts are in the new blogger, nor the patience to find them. I can't watch the rest of City Hunter, or YouTube, unless I wait an hour for a few mins to buffer. But I can, if I'm lucky, refresh Twitter and maybe watch my sims garden.

 I want normal, reliable, high signal, speedy broadband.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment