Wednesday 14 March 2012

Today's vocabulary consisted of 'ow' and 'bleurgh'

I feel bad. For more than one reason. The first is that I missed a day. For the first time since I decided to blog every day, I was not able to post last night. In all fairness, I was a little preoccupied due to tummy pains and vomiting, which brings me to the second reason why I feel bad. Last night, my friends and I embarked on a trip to the cinema with no idea that it would end surrounded in puke. After they graciously got me home, I spent the whole night in further agony and vomit, and I don't think anyone in the house got to sleep. I feel really bad for it. Firstly, because it's always me in these situations, not once have I had to run around like a headless chicken while Elle throws up in a public place, and she's had to do that twice in the past couple of weeks for me. I have never had to look after Inki in a non-alcohol induced state. I have never had to stay with my mum all night because I can't bare the thought of her suffering alone. I would obviously, if the occasion arose, but it just makes it so obvious how inexplicably good people are to me, and I do nothing to deserve it. I'm still only a few chapters into Mockingjay, so that proves how poorly I've been. Anyway, I'm going to try and sleep now seeing as my cramps seemed to have finally stopped. They were scarily regular until about 2 hours ago, and I've not had one since. I've had to watch a load of tv though. Mostly documentaries about Italy or history. Apparently the only time I slept was through the duration of one about food poisoning and viruses, so that was smart of me. I also have to try and get the strength to go to work tomorrow. <3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment