Friday 23 March 2012

Today didn't happen

Today, the being-healthy plan went completely to pot.

My sister went into hospital this morning, and I was pretty much fine with it. Sure, I was concerned, but I knew it wasn't anything life threatening and that she would be fine. It was only when I heard that she was being readied to go into theatre that I freaked out.

I'm not really sure why; I still know that it isn't really anything to be worrying about, but for some reason, right in the middle of lunch and Neighbours, I had a super hard time not bursting into tears. I think my hormones are just in overdrive at the moment.

Unfortunately, the only way I know how to deal with freak outs is by eating copious amounts of crap, and as a good friend should, I dragged Inki down with me. Having said that, we were reasonably tame in terms of unhealthiness. We even ended up in the fruit aisle, even though obviously we didn't get anything.

So I may have sabotaged both Inki and myself diet wise, but I still did my 5 min hula hoop session while listening to Big Bang's Fantastic Baby (even if i did only work of like 5 potato hoop snacks) and drank a litre of water. I basically did everything like normal and just ate a lot more chocolate, bread and potato based product than I would normally allow myself. A lot more.

My sister is fine, by the way. I'm just trying to resist the urge to rush down until I know whether I'm wanted or not.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment