Sunday 18 March 2012

Back in Business

Yay! I have a working laptop again! Even if it is all different and I don't know where anything is anymore ...^^. It took me ages to find even iTunes before I realised that I had to use the desktop icon. I'm going to have to train myself out of getting to everything through the start menu, I think. As well as re-install everything, unless it's all hiding in weird places too.

To be honest though, I'm just glad to be able to type on a laptop that misses 'i' rather than 'f'.

Oh, although my @ key now produces " and vice versa, so that's a blast from the past. Joe fixed that for me, back in uni first year when he was installing AVG and uTorrent.

So most of my evening was spent trying to sort out my music, and by the time I had done, it was pretty much time for Battle Royale. I decided against it in the end, went for City Hunter instead. Children fighting each other to the death, or Lee Min Ho running around, beating people up, being lovely and looking hot, can you blame me?

It's Mother's Day tomorrow. This time last year, I was making her a card inspired by a Super Junior MV. I haven't done a card this year. It has literally only just occurred to me, and I'm kicking myself for it. I would do one now, but as I write this post, I'm slowly sinking deeper and deeper into my bed and I really don't think I'm going to be able to stay awake long enough. Maybe I'll make a cake tomorrow .... maybe.

She's getting Breaking Dawn, its not like she'll be paying any attention to a card anyway.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment