Monday 26 March 2012

All about City Hunter ... but not really.

The universe really doesnt want me to write today's post about City Hunter. The universe doesn't even want to allow me to finish watching the last episode. Firstly, I've been pretty busy all day, so when I finally had an hour and a half to sit down and watch the last episode, I was pretty excited. I watched the first part. It was amazing. Then my effing home hub decided to stop working. Half an hour later, it finally decides to cooperate, and I watch the second and most of the third part. Then, my laptop decided to over heat or whatever and turn itself off in a huff. Now, I'm thinking there's no point on trying to watch the rest of it AND blog about it when it's already 1am and I have to be on the road in six hours time. So you get an iPhone post about what I am unable to blog about, so that's fun. Heading down to my sisters tomorrow, to look after her for a few days after her operation. She sounded much better today, so hopefully she'll be better soon, but I hope she doesn't send me away too soon. Seeing as they've knocked down the spare bedroom I'm staying with my aunt instead, so that will be awesome. I should get used to travelling down south, it won't be that long now until all of my family are down there. <3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment