Tuesday 27 March 2012

I'm sleeping under sheep

The universe really does not want me to watch and post about City Hunter. It's official. After all the kerfuffle yesterday, and now today hasn't turned out to be any more successful. I barely have strong enough Internet to load one page let alone a video. I might take my laptop to my sisters in the hope that she'll give me half an hour or so to actually finish watching this thing. Its pretty much driving me crazy that I can't.

Hopefully popping to the shops tomorrow. May be just for food, maybe more, it depends on how much my poorly sister can manage. She seems much better, although the nurse signed her off work for at least another two weeks, whereas she was hoping she'd be back mid week. I don't think she knows what she's going to be able to do with herself. I said she should plan the wedding. Her partner told her she should do the gardening and house renovations. I feel he thought my suggestion just as ridiculous as his.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment