Tuesday 13 March 2012

Novelties

So here's something novel. I'm blogging on my father's laptop, which is attached to a screen like, a mile away from me. OK, maybe not a whole mile, but definately not in reaching distance. I actually have to move my head to see what I am writing.

In other novel news, MBGthree has more page views than thecakebrigade for possibly the first time ever. I guess its because, you know, this blog is actually in use.

So today, I was reading an article on allkpop about international fans sending a message of support to BlockB, who have been under fire lately. As I was reading the list of countries involved, I was dissappointed when England was missing from the 'E's'. Then I realised that they had classed UK as a country. Not even 'the UK', just Uk. I've heard this beore, but do other countries really not understand the difference between the UK, Britain and our seperate countries? I'm sure that England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales all have kpop fans, so why are we grouped as one, especially when in other cases, regions were listed seperately? Sure, the kpop fanbase is smaller than in Asia, but surely to list every countries support is more ... well, supportive?

Sorry, small rant there.

I have decided in the time it has taken to write this post that I do not like blogging on this laptop. The 'f' key is not co operative. Do you have any idea how tedious it is to have to go back and ill in the ''s. Oh uck this, I'm leaving that there to demonstrate my point.

Also, my neck has to do more exercise.

iPhone posts never seperate my paragraphs but at least they provide effortless entertainment in its autocorrect. I was a particular fan of 'THE HINGED GAMES', and something about 'ate a douche'.

I have a date with City Hunter and Catching Fire now. Probably City Hunter first, seeing as he got shot last night, and that I've already read 3/4 of Catching Fire today so its probably time for a break. I have decided that books aren't worth reading unless they are unputdownable.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment