Saturday 10 March 2012

SuJu Tea Games

This is going to be a short post because 1) I'm tired and can't be bothered, 2) I want to watch City Hunter, 3) I want to read The Hunger Games.

I heard today Super Junior are planning another world tour including LONDON. I was gutted when they announced that the 'Europe' part of Super Show 4 meant a one off in Paris, but I might actually be able to go if they have it, you know, in my actual country. I hope that SMtown will come to London too, as I feel seeing everyone in SM will make the probably extortionate prices more worth it.

I went to make a cuppa, and found no teabags. Maybe I am just being hormonal, but it actually made me want to cry, in a not-really-but-I-really-could sort of way. I had to content myself with apple juice in a sippy cup instead, which cheered me up but didn't make me feel any warmer or kill my lack-of-caffeine headache. I complained to my mother, who replied with their secret location, but I'm all upstairs and in bed now, so I can't be bothered to go hunt them out.

I'm about a third of the way through The Hunger Games. So far, its pretty good, but the problem with coming into something when it already has an online presence means that a lot gets spoiled. For example, I am already aware of what happens to several of the characters, and especially aware of the ending of Mockingjay. It kind of dulls the shock somewhat, and it is the unexpected tragedies that hurt your heart the most. The only difference now is that I can place a character to the name. Battle Royale much though?

School was fine. Going to make a full sized Elizabethan costume now ...gulp.


No comments:

Post a Comment