Friday 30 March 2012

Stuff

I was going to blog about my last day looking after my sister, and then I thought I would post about finally seeing The Hunger Games. Now, its nearly 2 am and I've just got in to bed, so I'm kinda thinking I'll not blog much at all.

It was my last day looking after my sister. Hopefully, she will be able to stave off the boredom of another week off work by herself after all my intensive training. I drove home and the journey was fine, even though mid-week motorway drivers are lunatics and petrol has turned people daft.

I finally saw The Hunger Games. It was good. It was more true to the book than I expected, but obviously some bits were left out, such as the bread from district 11 which is what struck me most when reading the book. I liked the cast, I liked the style even if it was a little dizzying, and I liked the way how the violence wasn't too ... well ... violent. However, I still can't help think that its so similar to the Battle Royale films, just less realistic.

Done. How efficient.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment