Monday 12 March 2012

Grrr Arrgh

I had like two posts in the pipeline, you know. Maybe even three. One was about SHINee's teasers for their new album, Sherlock. Another was about a draft post I found from over a year ago. Lastly, I wanted to share Big Bang's new songs with you, which I have been playing and singing pretty much constantly. However, I cannot write any of these posts as my laptop is out of service until a professional awesome person can eradicate the virus that has destroyed my beloved laptop. I hate viruses. I like to think I've done pretty well at fighting them before now, mostly due to having access to an iPhone to google the hell out of 'f***, virus, HELP'. But this one has apparently wiped everything, so I can't even try to do anything. I really don't see the point of them. Do people write viruses just because they ate douche's and want to piss people off? Or do they actually get anything out of it? I'm fairly certain the most they would get out of my laptop is a crappy novel, a lot of Asian music and a dissertation on death. You really want that, virusers? I very nearly went crazy at the thought of no laptop for a week. You know how much I bitched at little Internet for 5 days, so I'm sure you can imagine how messed up my head was. I'm even contemplating buying a new laptop. But I swiped my father's laptop and screen so I at least can watch City Hunter, and the rest I can rely on my iPhone for. Ruins my plans for tomorrow though. I'm at the office, and normally I kill the internetless time with spider solitare and editing my nano novel. This time, I was also going to do some of my Japanese audio course, because nothing screams sanity like a girl talking to herself in a foreign language in an empty office with huge shop windows. Now, I think I'm going to head to sainsburies first and buy Catching Fire and Mockingjay, in the hope that they can distract me as successfully as The Hinged Games did. I finished that in less than a day. I slept but didn't eat. Ironic really. That's enough for today I think. I have no real idea what the majority of this post is about, or if I will have any autocorrect surprises to amuse me later, but that is the joy of the iPhone Post. <3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment