Sunday 11 March 2012

Tags

Sometimes, at the end of my posts, I write tags or labels. I believe these are supposed to be for readers to find your post, but mostly I use them to amuse myself. 
 
Here they are. I have put in bold the ones that particulary amuse me.
 
 
2011, 2012, a hint of suju, a little ashamed at how much i enjoyed this, a little bit camp but not as bad as it could have been, all about jdrama, all about super junior, all about super junior being lovely and I want them, all about the job interview that didn't happen but will be happening tomorrow instead, all about welsh people and sheep, all my tags start with s apart from this one, all the bad shit about PCOS, amusing engrish covered by disclaimer, and i cant wait to leave, asian drama, asian fashion, Asian film, at least super junior werent there, auto tags are annoying, autocorrect wants to change perve to pee, autumn, avon, back to my current obsession, back when typewriters were amusing, backwards or rather sdrawkcab, BAP, because we're naughty naughty, BED 2012, beda, beda fail, beda is dead now, Bedtime blogging, Blah blah blah, BLOCKB, blog everyday in april, BOO, boring google search sad face, boring post, boys, boys before flowers, bread makes you fat, brutally honest, Bubzbeauty, business ideas and discussions, but working in a shop is crap, Cake Brigade, Can't be bothered to tag, Can't be bothered to think of something witty, cant be bothered, cant wait for my SHINee socks, Cardcaptors A mystic Adventure Cardcaptors A Race Against Time, catch up blog about shit, cheese makes you fat, chuff hunting, Cinema, coffee prince, conspiracy, costume graduate, darling, day four, day one cinema marathon, day three, Daybreakers, did i mention rui is hot, did I scare you, diet fail, diet starts friday possibly maybe, do all korean dramas have a shower scene, documenting life through photographs, dont even get me started on Leeteuk's hair, drama, drama again, drugs are bad, easter eggs are better from cadbury, eddy is cardboard, eff shower i'll do it in the morning, elle, even cars have boy troubles, every Japanese actor was in Gokusen apparently, EXO, EXO K, EXO M, EXO PLANET, fangirl at the age of 22, film, from me to you, gah why is my laptop so slow, genuinely get freaked out when people are nice to me, ggggaaarghhfffaaarrrgghhh, girl pretends to be boy and causes sexuality crisis to everyone she meets, giving teaching a try, going home tomorrow to proper internet, going to be a teacher, google is silly, griffindor, guilt hurts my heart, hana Kimi is taking over the world, hana yori dango, happy new year, harry potter, harry potter and the deathly hallows, hello inki, here have a look at my to do list for the week ahead, hiro lessthan3, hogwarts, holiday day 4, holiday day one, holiday day three, holiday day two, holidays, holy crap less than 6 months, holy shit its april already, how can there be tags when there isnt even a post, hufflepuff, Hunger Games, I also kinda miss being on set, i am a massive dork, i am going to die alone, I AM NOT SURE WHY THESE TAGS ARE IN ALL CAPS, i amuse myself, i can just show you photos when I see you, I cant draw, i chickened out of what I was going to blog about so blogged about what to blog about instead, I dont know what to put here, i dont know why i put so many brackets in this post, i fiddled the times again but failed, I got laughed at for BED 2012, I got the job, I hate blogging on an iPhone, i have done nothing all day, i have lots of clothes from sainsburies too, i have some issues with my head, I haven't eaten anything savoury since soup on tuesday, i havent watched anime for a looooooong time, i just did all my tags and blogger fucked up and now ive lost them all, I just want to tell him that I am sorry, i keep reusing tags, I like films, i like foods beginning with 'c' apart from cod and crap, i like j drama did you know, I like people, i love castles so much I am going to build one and live in it with my miniture castle collection, i love my friends, I love my randommers, I love Tsubasa, I may have cheated on the timimg of this post, I only put 'realisations' in the post so I could check the spelling for the title, i put my hands on the keyboard and shit happens, I quit and now am not doing what i should be doing, I say I should take more photos but you know I won't, I suck, i think have a thirst for knowlege, i use this tag a lot, i want a cup of tea, i want a new video camera, I want to go to Thailand, I was going to make a gloating comment about how nice it is to have my bed all to myself but then I thought better of it as its mean, I was never this scary when I was a child., i wish I suited these clothes as much as the models do, i would like japanese candy please, I'd hunt your chuff, I'm a celebrity now, I'm super boring, if i get into bed do you think i will fall asleep, if i google sjm naked i expect them to be at least topless goshdarnit, Ikemen desu ne, Im a loser but I dont care, Im going to drink my tea now, im in love with korean boybands, im not dead, im ok, iPhone post, it pretty much all i have to look forward to, its a magical place where you may die, its ok though Inki is sorting out for me to live with super junior, j drama pretty much rules my life, Jang Guen Suk is super cute when he smiles the rest of the time not so much, Japan, japanese dramas, japanese dramas pretty much rule my life, jesus turned into a zombie at easter, job freakout, job success, job success?, just because blogger said to, Just to clarify YOUNG BOY is a SONG TAKEN is a new KOREAN BOYBAND, k pop, kimi ni todoke, Koizora, lalala, ledapple, lets not mention nanowrimo, liar game, listening to the rearranged ver of lucifer with exploding SHINee, looking forward to nanowrimo, lost kinda, lost lost lost lost everyone is dead now, lots of mangas have 'hana' in the title which means flower, love advice from drama is never going to work in real life, making friends with strange children, Mary Stayed Out All Night, mbgthree, meh, melonpan does not have melon in it, misleading title makes you think this post is more topical than it is, Mizushima is my favourite because he is hot, mmm cherry coke, moan moan moan, Money, mostly about food, mother, Mothers day preperations, move on, Mr. Simple, Mrbb, mulan is better than mulan 2, multicultural society at its best, Muppets are scary, my career is unpredictable and frustrating, my hours suck, my tummy hurts, my version of the match.com advert, nanoFAIL, nanowrimo, nearly 200 words i could have used on nano, new blog, new year do over, new years resolutions, no punctuation in tags is annoying., nodame cantabile, Noooooooo heechul goes to army in sept, nope, not about drama or manga or anime or asian music, not an innuedno its a bird of the feathered variety, NOT every Japanese actor was in Gokusen apparently, not one mention of drama or k-pop although i was tempted to link you to a song called ring ding dong by SHINee DAMN IT NOW ITS STUCK IN MY HEAD, not that im complaining, not used that tag in a while, nothing to see here, now im super hungry, now korean dramas rule my life, Nurse Jackie has already started, nurse jackie is awesome, OH LEE MIN HO, Oh too perfect I appear in your eyes I will not let anyone else stay with you instead of me woahh, one grass snake and no dead ducks, one litre of tears, one word review GOOD., Online surveys, ooo crumpets. STOP IT, pancakes, past tags arefunny, personal experiences, personal taste, playful kiss, Postman Pat is scary, Power Rangers is awesome, presuming that everyone who reads this post is someone I know, procrastination pro, productivity, proper internet YAY, proud of someone from my uni working on upstairs downstairs, random label, ranting again, ravenclaw, reading between the lines, real jobs are scary, reality shows suck, really wants to travel, red cliff is an amazing piece of film if a little boring, reflecting on how awesome I am at blogging now but I'm probably shit, royal wedding blah blah blah, scared cos im going to see a boy, scooters, secret garden, see how exciting my life is all I have to talk about is a tv show and kpop, see how Im in novelling mode already, self reflection, setting fire to Polson's house is also fun, shinee lucifer, shiny external is shiny, short post so I'll space it out to look longer, sleepless nights means panic attacks at impending loneliness, slytherin, sneaky sneaky, so hyped right now, so many spelling mistakes makes the whole post yellow, so no bread and cheese, so who wants to date me, soojoo soojoo soojoo, sorry, sorting hat, spellcheck changes 'shitless' to 'shirtless' I am not quite at the point of being scared shirtless, sport, starts off humorous and goes downhill from there, stationary shopping sounds super, still not a debut because SM ent is liking the suspence even if noone else is, still upset about heechul, struggles for success, Super Junior, suspicious sheep, tea, TEAM SYAORAN, thanks to my cardcaptors obsession, thats a lot of tags, thats enough about korean music back to my korean drama, the best exotic marigold hotel, The Internet in Wales is poo, the nhs wants your blood, the one with the intermissions, the sun has got his hat on, THEY LOOK DIFFERENT OK, things are going to change hopefully, Think before you speak, this post isnt exciting enough to tag properly, this probably came out as somewhat cryptic, this was a little bit sad, Thomas the Tank Engine is scary, time to fill up on water, tired now, tired so tired, tired though, tl;dr, tokyo dogs, too inappropriate for Twitter, too slepy to tag, too warm and sleepy for tags, trust me I know., tubing at the snowdome is awesome, tumbling, update, verbal diahorrea, visit japan, walks, walks in the fog sounds more dodgy than it was, want to go home now, water, we saw a dead duck, wedding dress shopping, weddings and shiz, weddings are exciting, weird ancestry, what a load of tosh, what it's good to have someone to aspire to, what the firetruck?, whooop wrote a blog in less than 10 mins, why are my blogs always so long, why arent the words muggle or the house names in the dictionary, why cant a hot rich man fall hopelessly for me question mark, Why cant blogger have auto correct?, why i shouldnt be a teacher, work woes, writing labels on new blogger freaks blogger out, writing out punctuation is harder than it looks, yankee-kun to megane-chan, yay lotr reference in the title, yeah me too, yes its another post about anime/manga, yes its another post about anime/manga disguised as something self reflecting, yes its another post about anime/manga/drama, yesstyle haul, You're Beautiful, zumba
 
 
<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment