Monday 19 March 2012

Sherlock ... Half Naked

SHINee's back.

I'm so happy, I'm downloading the album as we speak. They haven't really released anything new since Lucifer in 2010, which was before I even knew Koreans made music. I can't wait ... although the teasers have all been a little ... um, how should I put it ....awkward.

First came Minho ... half naked.

Then, Taemin's teaser was released ... half naked.





Onew was next, but as Leader had the good sense to put on a shirt.

Key, a little green ... and half naked.

Finally, Jonghyun's teaser was released ... seemingly in the process of getting half naked.


Don't get me wrong, here. I have no problem with half naked men. I love the SHINee boys ... but that's the problem, they look like boys. Especially Minho and Taemin, you can't help but feel a little weird looking at those images. Unless you are a thirteen year old, I suppose. There were other images released too, another two or so for each member, which were sometimes better and less awkward, normally because they were close ups or they were wearing clothes. There was one of Onew wrapped up in a blanket which may be the most adorable thing I have ever seen.

I'm looking forward to the music video when it comes out. What I've heard teaser-wise sounds pretty awesome. I guess I'll go and listen to the real thing ^^.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment