Saturday 3 March 2012

Keeping it real

Wow, so if there is a photo in your post, it comes up like a thumnail in the new blogspot mobile version. That's cool.

I'm typing this post using blogger's updated version. As I understand it, blogspot is where you read blogs, blogger is where you write them. I clicked 'try the updated version' on the chance that it would change my blog to like the mobile version, but it didn't and now this new editor is new and I don't know how to revert back to the old one.

Today at school, one of the kids started telling us how much he loved eggs. I think I may have ruined this view by informing him that eggs are a chicken's period. He ewwed,  then ran off and told everyone else, who also ewwed.

Heather ... inadvertantedly stopping chilren eating eggs since 2012.

It does amuse me how boys, especially at that age, see that such a word as 'period' should be whispered. The only one that didnt seem embarrassed was probably too young to kno what we were taking about.

right, im going to sihn ff befoie ny eyes fully shut abd i stop tying sense.... oh too late.

<4 x

No comments:

Post a Comment