Tuesday 17 April 2012

Healing

So after becoming mildly concerned hula hooping was going to give me a hernia yesterday, and especially after reading about ruptured cysts (I have PCOS, my ovaries are covered in tiny cysts), today the pain wasn't so bad, so I think I may be alright. I know its supposed to work muscles you don't normally work, but it just seemed odd how the pain I was getting was so sharp and limited only to when I was using the weighted hoop. Although I have also read that you need to do it both clockwise and anti clockwise to avoid lopsidedness .... I can only do it the one way :(

I don't really have anything to talk about today. Finally got the bride's skirt cut out and marked up ready for sewing, and even put together the most part of one of the bridesmaids. Dresses always come together quite quickly, and its exciting and fun, but then the finishing takes forever. I have to buy a rail as I can't keep folding them up when they are dresses rather than pieces of fabric.

There is a suspicious draft to the left of me. It's pretty constant, and even though it's relatively windy outside, our house is never normally drafty and I see no reason for it to exist next to me. I am suspicious. It may just be because I have spent all evening in my bed with the electric blanket on, and so am more sensitive to coolness, but still ... it is highly suspicious.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment