Saturday 12 January 2013

140lb

So it turns out slipping into old habits is a lot easier than making new ones. Sorry for the post midnight post again.

My day has been pretty uneventful. My aunt came round again, so I showed her a couple of pictures in a magazine, pointing out that the larger person, who just so happened to be Christina 'I eat what I want now' Aguilera, is closer to my weight than the other, much skinnier people.

Then my parents joined her in giving me a massive diet lecture, saying how I don't eat enough. I would like to point out that this was the day after I had a Pizza Hut (must.cut.back.on.pizza.hut) and while I was sitting there eating shortbread. In the end, I gave up trying to defend myself. They just can't see past meat and crap pretending to be meat.

Got my ticket for the web series premiere today. It's at 5pm. I finish school that day at 3pm. It's a 2 hours and 6 minutes journey, providing there is no traffic, but it's LONDON, there is never no traffic. So I'm pretty sure I won't be able to make it there in time. The question is, do I go anyway, for the after drinks?



PS - Some context ...


No comments:

Post a Comment