Thursday 24 January 2013

Premiere Prep

I had a bath.

I put on a moisturising african shea butter face mask.

I shaved where appropriate.

I used a moisturising african shea butter treatment on my hair.

I washed my hair with volumising shampoo and conditioner.

I had a shower.

I moisturised everywhere ... apart from where my stick on bra needs to stick.

I confirmed that my second student has in fact been cancelled.

I packed my overnight bag.

I decided that I needed a bigger make up bag, but for now, managed to squeeze everything I need into one bag.

I dried my hair with my straighteners.

I trimmed my fringe with a fine tooth comb and nail scissors.

I got into fresh pajamas and settled into my warm bed.

I set my alarm, allowing enough time to do the first stages of my hair and makeup and getting to school.

So, all that is left to be fully ready for my first ever red carpet event is beauty sleep. Unfortunately, that seems a little harder to achieve that everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment