Friday 11 January 2013

A Few Disappointments

Yes, I know ... so much for the whole posting before midnight thing.

Today was OK, half of my research pack seemed to go well, but asking her to design her own costume not so much, which kind of sucked seeing as the rest of what I had planned was pretty dependent on that task. Still, we worked around it and still managed to make something, so all worked out in the end. Then I waited for my next student, which was going to be a start-from-scratch session, only she never turned up. I'm not sure if she rang in and no one told me, but I sat in a room waiting for 2 hours, doodling and wishing my 3G was stronger. I wasn't complaining though, that was £50 in my pocket.

This afternoon, we planned for me to head down to London on Monday night. This evening, he had to cancel because he had work come in. It was only going to be until Tuesday night anyway, but a night and a day was better than nothing until at least next month.

Next month.

I can't help but think how this whole thing would be a lot easier if our lives were more in sync.

Or, if human teleportation was thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment