Wednesday 23 January 2013

Tuenesday

Logically (to me at least) it is Tuesday, in that I haven't gone to sleep yet so it is still the same day it has been all day until I wake up and it's another day. However, techincally it's Wednesday, being that it is past midnight, and that means that it is Thursday tomorrow, and that makes me happy.

I have to go into town tomorrow to pick up my shoes for the premiere, as well as try to find a suitable belt for my outfit. I brought some shoes on Monday, some nude heels, but decided that they are too high. So I'm getting some slightly lower, less stiletto-y nude heels instead. I am undecided as of yet as to whether I am going to glue some black lace on to them to make them match my dress a little. Maybe just on the back over the heel. We'll see.

I also want to get Maybelline's new mascara, the Volume Express Rocket one. I've had a few free samples from them in the past, and the other day, they sent me their new mascara brush with a discount voucher. I need a new mascara, and seeing as I have now moved away from Avon, I guess it's time to find a new favourite. I always used to love the original Volume Express, so I have high hopes. Probably should get a a new liquid liner while I'm at it.

So this was an interesting post ... basically my shopping list.

No comments:

Post a Comment