Saturday 12 January 2013

Panic

I spent most of today having a super fun social life with kittens and rainbows.

Of course I didn't. I spent it on eBay.

That's not necessarily true, I did also go to my Gran's for a couple of hours. She gave us a massive box of chocolates she got for Christmas, so it was a productive trip.

I was making dinner this evening, when I suddenly got thirsty. I made myself a drink, but then my ear thing happened, followed by the heart thing, and then I couldn't breathe.

I could understand having a panic attack over something to be panicked about, but what do I have to worry about? I was just cooking dinner, it wasn't anything new.

Anyway, so I have spent most of my evening in bed watching crap on my laptop with a candle burning, trying to calm myself down.

Hardcore, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment