Sunday 6 January 2013

Girly Post - Late and about Make Up

I did tell you that this would happen ... that as soon as I started socializing again, I would forget to post on time.

Went out for dinner this evening with my boss and his wife, so naturally it was an excuse to do my make up nicely and wear a pretty dress.

To be fair, any occasion is a good excuse to do my make up and wear a pretty dress.

I was particularly pleased with my eye make up. Light pink fading to light green fading to dark green fading to black, with black eyeliner, mascara and light pink brow highlight. All powder shadows over a homemade primer or moisturiser and BB cream, blended with my fingers. I don't know whether its just my brush, but I can never seem to get colours to blend as well with an eyeshadow brush.

 

 My eyelashes look ridiculously long. 

I also had a red lip, but couldn't like any of the photos, so you don't get to see it.

It's lasted really well too, and now it's time to wash it all off, I feel kind of sad. 

Oh, and incidentally, the only product I used from Avon was my moisturiser and mascara. See, I don't need them anyway, so there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment