Monday 28 January 2013

Black Hole

I was going to watch an episode of Faith tonight, but some how it's got too late. Which is very odd, as I got into bed at just gone half 10 after having a bath, and now its quarter past midnight and I have no idea where that time has gone.

Sometimes I hate the internet. It is like a black hole for time and productivity.

I'm on episode 19 of Faith. Still have 6 episodes left. I haven't been watching it as often as I would like to. Sometimes because of the aforementioned black hole, but mostly because of my mother and eBay.

I started using my Dad's account to sell things today. From now on, we're going to keep all of their stuff to his account, and mine to mine, which makes sense. I still have to be the one that does all the ebaying though. I've got my phone logged into my account and my old phone into my dad's.

It's pretty much a full time job, this eBay malarky.


No comments:

Post a Comment