Wednesday 16 January 2013

Everything in it's Place

It's been a while since I wrote a blog post on my iPhone. But, the Internet has been down most of the evening because we have a stupid BT HomeHub, so iPhone post through 3G is my only option.

Bet you anything that a soon as I finish writing this, the Internet comes back.

I tidied my work room! I actually have room to do stuff now! I have a shelf for beads and embellishments, somewhere for my steamer, a light over my designing table, half of the table for my machines.... the other half is kind of taken up with eBay stuff ... even a shelf for my set kit. Both my on set bag and full kit bag broke on the web series, so until I get new ones, everything is just kind of dumped. It still needs some home furnishing, mostly a rug or carpet of some sort, and a few more plastic crocodile tubs to put costumes in, but it's enough to start drafting.

And we're back to scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment